Motif Wet-Dry Bag
Use this waterproof bag to keep wet and dry items separate. It has two handy sections; a mesh front pocket and a large, waterproof compartment. Use the waterproof section to hold dirty clothes, used breast pump parts, wet swimsuits and more! Simply toss the bag in the washing machine after use. The front pocket is great for storing fresh clothes, diapers or unused milk storage bags. A perfect accessory for the mom on-the-go!
This item is currently out of stock.
Ideal for breast pump accessories, bottles, nipples, pacifiers and cups. Microwave steaming destroys 99.9% of most harmful germs and bacteria found in parts and supplies. Simply put your supplies in the bag, close the bag, and steam clean in less than 90 seconds. For use up to 20 times. Comes in a pack of seven.
- Strong zipper seal
- Sterilizer Bags can be used up to 20 times each
- Self-standing base
- Easy pour spout and steam vent
- Steam clean your breast pump parts as fast as 90 seconds
- Convenient markings help keep track of how many times bag has been used
Use & Care:
To Steam Breast Pump Parts and Accessories:
- Ensure all breast pump parts and accessories are completely disassembled, washed, and clean.
- Pour 2oz. (60 ml) of cold water into the bag.
- Put microwave-safe breast pump parts and accessories into this bag. *Do not use if the microwave is too small for a bag to fully rotate.
- Place the bag standing upright on the center of the turntable in the microwave.
- Microwave on full power for: 1.5 minutes = 110W (and above), 3 minutes = 800W-1100W, 5 minutes = 500W-750W
- Once the cycle is completed, leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Before opening the seal on the bag, carefully pour away any excess water through the side steam vent.
- Open zip seal and remove contents for use.
- Let the bag dry before storing away for reuse.
- Do not use the bag more than 20 times.
To Steam Breast Pump Tubing:
- Ensure breast pump tubing is washed and cleaned.
- Pour 4 oz. (129 ml) of water into the bag.
- Lay tubing flat on the bottom of the bag ensuring water is covering the tubing. *Do not place any other items in the bag.
- Follow Instructions for Use above from Step 4 onwards.
Hot steam may escape when bag is opened.
Features and Benefits:
Waterproof zippered pocket for wet or dirty items
Mesh zippered pocket for dry, clean items
Strap unsnaps to attach to stroller or diaper bag
Modern geometric pattern
Dimensions: 12” L x 0.05” W x 15” H
Fabric & Care:
Machine wash cold; dry flat
1 – Wet Dry Bag