Milk Boosting Support
The Milk Boosting Support Supplement may support breastfeeding with mineral-rich and nourishing herbs like milk thistle and alfalfa. Plus with traditional galactagogues like moringa, ashwagandha and fennel, this milk boosting supplement may help promote milk ejection, increase mammary tissue and stimulate prolactin release.
- Our blend of herbs may support both breast milk production and flow.
- This specific combination allows for milk enhancing herbs to be used alongside with Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Magnesium.
- Includes 3 Adaptogen herbs that some studies suggest may be helpful for overall postpartum wellness
Enhanced Milk Nutrition Support
The Enhanced Milk Nutrition Support Supplement contains a blend of organic ingredients to potentially help breastfeeding and milk production. This supplement allows for a well rounded daily vitamin intake that includes ingredients like alfalfa, moringa, and nettle leaf. Although a mother’s diet doesn't affect the total amount of fat in breastmilk.
- Allows for you to combine a multivitamin with added benefits for breastmilk supply and flow.
- Contains mineral-rich and nourishing herbs like milk thistle and alfalfa which may help support the whole body.
- Alfalfa, Moringa, and Nettle Leaf can potentially help stimulate and increase milk production in conjunction with proper milk removal.
Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that some studies suggest could potentially help the body to adapt to physical, biological, and chemical stress and changes with postpartum. It helps ease stress, and can help moms regain physical strength after childbirth.
Red Raspberry leaf is suggested by some research to potentially restore tone to uterine and pelvic muscles. The APA states red raspberry leaf can help increase breast milk supply, and help the uterus return to pre-pregnancy size.
Moringa has multiple potential benefits including nourishing skin & hair, supporting the liver, and digestive support.
Alfalfa is a phytoestrogen and may support the process when estrogen signals the pituitary gland to make prolactin which is the hormone needed to make breastmilk.
Nettle leaf may be beneficial for the adrenal system and can help increase energy and boost milk supply.